Job DescriptionTo be an effective member of a team of local office based testers. Performing manual, automated and performance based testing. Write test plans and reports including UAT test plans. Additionally assist with UAT events as needed. Essentially the role holder needs to ensure that products releases are of a high level of quality before they are delivered to the client.
- Experience commensurate with ~3 years working for large telecom organisations, having followed structured testing methodologies
- Good understanding of GSM/UMTS/LTE network and 3GPP standards.
- Experience of SS7 / Sigtran (MAP and SCCP) signalling testing.
- Experience of OMA MLP
- Practical knowledge of automatic testing tool such as JMeter.
- Experience of Protocol Analyzer tools like tcpdump, snoop etc.
- Experience of writing test scripts (Bash, etc.) and writing simple SQL queries.
- Experience of exploratory testing.
- Experience of Core / Radio Network interface testing
- Experience of telecoms infrastructure with respect to that involved in location calculations e.g. GMLC, SMLC.
- Experience of performance testing
- Good command of Linux.
- Experience of testing Diameter protocols
- Experience of assisting with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for external clients
- Experience of writing telecom test frameworks using CPPUnit/Google C++/TCLTk
- Very good skills documenting and organising the UAT deliverables
- Experience of (math) algorithm testing.