Job Description- The Role -
We are looking to recruit a junior iOS developer to be a key member of our agile mobile development team building our core product. Your primary focus will be creating and optimising our iPhone app but, as an early stage company, you can expect to contribute to problem solving across our stack. You will be working with the latest iOS technologies, while focusing on excellent user experience in a stable, reliable application.
The successful application will be joining a small team of highly capable and intellectually curious individuals who pride themselves on creating excellent software in an agile way. To this end, you will need to have:
• A good degree from a top university (minimum 2:1, ideally a first).
• A few years professional programming experience at a well-respected company.
• Working knowledge of Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, CocoaPods, Design Patterns, NSOperation, AFNetworking, CoreData, Object Oriented programming and iOS frameworks.
• Solid understanding of RESTful APIs
• Ability to simplify and communicate technical concepts.
• Comfortable working in agile teams with continuous integration.
• an ability to work within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and have an ability to rely on sound application development principles, methodologies and creativity when planning and accomplishing projects and goals
• Comfortable writing unit tests
• Worked on the full lifecycle of apps, from conception to the App Store
• Have a keen eye for detail in design and be passionate about improving the app
• you use GIT
• At least 1 published application in the store
A high-quality, degree-level education and a first class general academic track record are desirable (preferably a degree in Computer Science) but this must be coupled with experience. Experience in financial services or consultancy-based environments is also desirable.
- THE PERKS -
Very competitive salary (£££) + Stock options.
- To apply -
This position will be based at our offices near Liverpool St station.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered.
We are looking to hire IMMEDIATELY
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.