Job DescriptionThe CJS Common Platform Programme (Part of the Ministry of Justice) is looking to expand the support team to help HMCTS and CPS transition and run great digital services. Candidates must have strong skills in front-end and be ready to quickly get to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors and analysts focussed on one or more products or projects providing services capable of running high volume, reliable and flexible services that are relentlessly user-focussed and continually improved through iterative development.
Day-to-day the postholder will be responsible for working with that team to design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across government.
Specialist Skills and Requirements
o It is imperative that a minimum of two commercial Angular JS projects can be demonstrated;
o Experience in consuming restful API’s;
o Demonstrable experience of all of the following:-
o Angular JS / Angular 2+
o Accessibility Standards
o Semantic Markup
• An ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience;
• Experience of working on technical projects within a team;
• Working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X;
• Knowledge of the use of version control systems such as subversion or git;
• Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques;
• Experience of Agile development methods.